The asureRAL tool is used to generate System Verilog or Specman output file from input xls, xlsx, xml or csv files containing Register details.
- Simple and readable code implemented using c++. Perl Scripts are used to run the c++ application and to convert input file formats other than CSV to CSV format which will be the input for c++ application.
- Multiple input file formats: xls, ?xlsx, ?xml?and csv.
- The tool can be run in command mode only. Depending on command line options we can get different output file formats (.svh or .e).
- Fast.? The tool can generate output files from large input data in milli-seconds.
- Tool with good performance and speed.
- Easily Portable code in all Unix/Linux.