A number of industry sectors are governed by safety standards including avionics, rail, nuclear and more recently, medical, automotive and autonomous systems. A key process in any safety-related project is verification and the ability to demonstrate that a development process complies with the objectives and outputs defined in the applicable standard. with the objectives and outputs defined in the applicable standard. Defining and executing an effective verification plan can have a significant impact on the quality, schedule and cost of a project and greatly reduce the burden of demonstrating compliance.
Your Independent Safety Standards Verification Experts
As your independent verification experts, T&VS has a wealth of experience available to help organisations comply with the required safety standards.
- Hardware and Software Verification Methods Expertise
- In-depth Knowledge of Safety Standards
- Expertise in Verification Automation Tools
- Flexible Onsite/Offshore Engagement Models
- Experienced Test and Verification Engineers
Typical customer engagements have T&VS involved at various stages of the safety Standard Compliance process, including;
|Assist with or take responsibility for preparing a verification plan that all standards require.|
- Test and Verification Process Improvement
|Utilise our expertise to create an effective and efficient test and verification processes that will improve quality, make timescales more deterministic, reduce total cost of ownership and development cost, create the evidence needed to demonstrate standards compliance.|
|Easily address the independence in verification that safety standards require at higher integrity levels and take advantage of the benefits an experienced ‘second pair of eyes’ brings to reviewing requirements and designs.|
|Establish a cost-effective Software Testing process that delivers improved quality and reduced time-to market|
|Outsourcing and/or off-shoring can be both a tactical measure and a long term strategy to ensure resources and costs match project requirements.|
Application Specific Services
T&VS is experienced helping our customers comply with a wide variety of industry standards and the requirements imposed of safety critical systems.
- Automotive Safety Standards Compliance (e.g. ISO26262)
- Avionics Safety Standards Compliance (e.g. DO-178 and DO-254)
- Computer Systems Compliance (e.g. IEC60880)
- Electronic and Electrical Systems Compliance (e.g. IEC61508)
- Medical Safety Standards Compliance (e.g. IEC62304)
- Nuclear Safety Standards Compliance
- Rail Safety Standards Compliance ?(e.g. EN50128)